Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So that's how they do it!

I've often wondered how "professional" bloggers find the time to blog. Most of them seem to have 9-to-5 jobs and yet they seem to churn out multiple articles a day without, apparently, disrupting their jobs or lives.

Now I have an answer.. at least from one blogger anyway :o)

Fred Wilson from A VC says "Is it because we have all this free time on our hands? No, not really. I write most of my posts between 5am and 6am in the morning when the rest of my house is sleeping."

When you read about the daily routines of senior business people you often see that they get up at some un-Godly hour to either go to the office or exercise or whatever.

Not being much of a morning person (though I can wake up when I have to, like for early morning flights) I wonder if this means I'll never be a senior business executive or famous blogger ;o)

No comments: