Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stencil graffiti?

This blog has suffered from being neither urgent nor important for me at the moment. Work and other things are taking priority and poor little blogger is a footnote at the bottom of my To Do list..

Anyway I felt I'd update this with something light. Stencil graffiti is my name for graffiti where it looks like the artist used a stencil to create the image. I love good graffiti but I'm not au fait with the various terms so if someone knows the proper term for such a technique I'd be interested to know :o)

Here are some pics of stencil graffiti I've seen while walking around various cities. I have more pics but I seem to have misplaced them.. they might be on my laptop..

(Edit: Images removed from this post to avoid messing up my blog template.. d'oh!)

Hong Kong

Malacca, Malaysia

Mexico City (1)
Mexico City (2)

2 comments:

artjunkie said...

CHECK OUT these prints by subversive British artist ALI HENDRICK!!

Anonymous said...

great blog you have here. good DIY street art and graffiti content going on.

if you are looking for tips, tricks, techniques, secrets etc for street art, stencils and graffiti check out my site: http://tr.im/2k5j